As a leader, you know the continuous pressures of high-velocity change. The needs and challenges in today’s world are increasing, even as technology rapidly advances and access to information grows. We are experiencing a perfect storm of colliding change-agents that are constantly disrupting the way we steward our time, resources, and people.
But as leaders who follow Christ, we have a different perspective and response to intensity of change.
That is why the theme of the Outcomes Conference 2020 is “TRANSFORM.”
Being transformed into the image of Christ requires sacrifice, surrender and the intentional conditioning of our hearts and minds, but it makes all the difference in how we lead — and follow.
If you are a Christian leading in a nonprofit, church, academic institution or business, then The Outcomes Conference 2020 is for you. This outcomes-oriented event features:
- Inspiring general sessions designed to expand your mind and refresh your soul
- Thought leadership in the areas of executive leadership, board governance, finance, tax and legal, human resources, marketing, resource development and technology
- Practical, biblically-based leadership training led by frontline Christian experts
- Continuing education credits available through SHRM, CPE (NASBA), CFRE and the Alliance's CCNL and OLC credential and certificate programs
- Powerful peer networking and collaboration opportunities
Come and participate in an experience that will transform you and your leadership forever!
Christian Leadership Alliance offers two registration options for the Outcomes Conference.
Member organizations that register four individuals at the same time,
earn a fifth registration FREE.
Two-Day Leadership Event (Wed - Thur)
Alliance member: $499
Three-Day Leadership Experience (Tues - Thur)
Alliance member: $699
Current Early Registration Rates Effective
Now - AUGUST 31, 2019
Cancellations: In the event you need to cancel your registration, a refund (less $150) will be given to all written or faxed requests received by Christian Leadership Alliance on or before February 7, 2020. After that date, we are unable to give refunds. However, you may transfer your fees to anyone who is able to attend in your place. First transfer is complimentary; each subsequent transfer will incur a $25 fee.
Check (make payable in US funds to Christian Leadership Alliance) and AmEx, MasterCard, VISA
Hyatt Regency Dallas at Reunion
300 Reunion Blvd
Dallas, TX 75207